- Cardiac Arrhythmia Device Program
- Cardiac Closure Device Implantation
- Cardiac Consultations and Second Op...
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implantation
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Cardiac Risk Assessment
- Cardiac Stress Test
- Cardiac Surgery
- Cardiovascular Imaging
- Carotid Artery Disease Treatments
- Catheter Ablation
- Catheter-Based Testing
- Comprehensive Hemodynamic Evaluation
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery
- Coronary Stenting
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Palliative Care for Heart Patients
- Pediatric and Adult Congenital Hear...
- Pediatric Cardiovascular Health and...
- Pediatric Congenital Heart Surgery
- Pediatric Critical Care Unit
- Percutaneous VAD Implantation
- Peripheral Bypass
- Peripheral Stenting
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Prevention Assessment
- Preventive Cardiology and Lipid Pro...
WHY CHOOSE LOYOLA?
The faculty and staff at Loyola have been recognized for their expertise and leadership across the country. U.S. News & World Report ranks Loyola as 20th in the nation for cardiology and heart centers, and Loyola has ranked among the top 50 programs for 11 consecutive years. For the fifth year in a row, Loyola University Medical Center has won the Get with the Guidelines® Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association / American Stroke Association.
TREATING the WHOLE PERSON
Our statistics are not the only reason to choose Loyola. Our patient care is based on the Jesuit tradition of knowledge in the service of humanity, which separates us from other health-care institutions. Our faculty and staff believe in the promotion of health and healing of the mind, body and spirit.
Call (888) LUHS-888 to speak with a representative.