You are here
Executive Wellness Program
Designed by leaders for leaders, this physical examination is far from routine. You’ll experience trusted expertise from a leading academic medical center and the exceptional convenience you deserve. Every aspect of your one-day comprehensive evaluation is orchestrated to assess and preserve your health while keeping you on schedule with your business commitments.
Keep yourself at the top of your game now. Prevent risk-based health problems later.
Overview of your visit
Customized. A Loyola internist certified in preventive medicine will design your customized evaluation. Every aspect will be prearranged for utmost efficiency and convenience. Prior to your visit, you’ll receive a detailed schedule of activities. Guided. You’ll be greeted at the Loyola Outpatient Center and offered valet parking service for your convenience. A personal coordinator will guide you throughout your day and tend to your needs.
Comfortable. Your laboratory tests will be performed first so that you can then enjoy a healthy, leisurely breakfast. We also will serve you lunch. You’ll also have access to a private conference room if you need to get work done.
Comprehensive. You’ll undergo a comprehensive physical examination, a full battery of advanced screening tests and a fitness evaluation. If your results warrant further consultation, you can see a subspecialist.
Relaxed. You’ll enjoy a stress-busting, hour-long therapeutic massage.
Definitive. You and your personal physician will receive a full report and personal wellness plan with a clear course of action for optimizing your health.
One day can make a lifetime of difference.
Your comprehensive evaluation
Your visit to the Executive Wellness Program will be all about you, in every detail.
Specialized. An internist certified in prevention medicine will discuss health issues and conduct a comprehensive physical exam, tailored to your condition and concerns.
Actionable. Your evaluation will address risk factors to enable early intervention and provide information to empower good health and wellness.
Comprehensive. Your medical examination is likely to include the following:
For All Executives
- Health risk appraisal
- Medical examination
- Height and weight
- Body composition analysis
- Blood pressure
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Exercise stress test
- Spirometry (lung capacity)
- Fitness evaluation
- Nutrition assessment
- Risk reduction discussion
- Vision test/tonometry
- Complete metabolic panel
- Lipid profile
- For Men:
- Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Rectal exam
- Testicular exam
- For Women:
- Breast exam
- Pap smear
- Thyroid stimulation hormone
For Executives 40 to 49 Years Old
- Additional tests for women include a mammogram.
For Executives 50 and Older
- Additional tests include fecal occult blood, osteoporosis testing (DEXA)
Optional Tests, as Required or Requested
- Colonoscopy and spiral CT (lung) scan
Your healthy outcome
What will you gain from your one-day evaluation from the Loyola Executive Wellness Program? If you invest a day you will improve your life.
- A complete report detailing the results of your comprehensive medical evaluation
- A personal wellness plan for averting your specific risks and staying healthy
- A fitness evaluation and a custom exercise prescription you can follow
- Time away from the office with breakfast, lunch and a therapeutic massage, and access to a private conference room for business that can’t wait
- Discovery of possible medical issues and consultation with a specialist
Peace of mind that you are protecting your most valuable asset – your health.
For more information or to make an appointment, please contact Carolyn Ogrey at (708) 531-7911.