You are here
Optical Shop Services
Loyola is committed to providing you with the services you need in convenient locations, which is why we now have an optical shop at our Burr Ridge location, in addition to the Loyola Outpatient Center in Maywood. We offer the following products and services at our optical shops:
- A wide variety of frames starting at $69
- Single-vision, bifocal, trifocal and progressive lenses in several different materials
- Transition lenses (clear lenses that “transition” into sun protection when you go outside)
- Scratch-coating and UV-coating on all lenses
- A large selection of Ray Ban and Maui Jim sunglasses
- Fulfillment of contact lens prescriptions
- Adjustment and fitting of glasses
- Cleaning of glasses
- Tightening and replacement of screws
- Replacement of nose pads
- Eyeglass cleaner spray and cloths
We accept Always vision insurance and Spectera vision insurance (formerly UnitedHealthcare Optum vision insurance). We also design custom packages for those without insurance.
For more information, please call the Optical Shop in Burr Ridge at (708) 327-1059 or in Maywood at (708) 216-4746.