You are here
Tennis Injury Prevention Program
Loyola's sports medicine program offers a series of seminars for serious tournament tennis players to help them reduce injuries and improve performance.
These monthly events provide practical and individualized recommendations about training, tournament planning, injury risks and nutritional needs.
Each session will include:
- Loyola Tennis Medicine overview
- Immediate access to evaluation for injury and treatment
- Option for enrollment in a young athletes research study
- Personalized, tennis-specific topics to maximize performance and minimize injury
- Question and answer session with top specialists in Tennis Medicine
- Injury prevention exercise instruction by rehabilitation specialists
Seminars are held the first Monday of each month from 6 - 7:30 p.m. at the Loyola Center for Health at Burr Ridge.
$15 including a tennis medicine manual for each player and light refreshments.
To register, please call (888) LUHS-888 (888-584-7888) and ask for extension 6-1071. You can also register online for a Tennis Injury Prevention and Performance seminar.