You are here
Gottlieb Adult Day Center
For older adults with impairments, the Adult Day Center provides assistance and supervision during the day while their caregivers are working, so that the older adults can continue living at home.
- Open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Clients may attend three, four or five days a week
- Health monitoring and medication supervision
- Assistance with personal care and individualized attention
- Exercise sessions, recreational activities and arts and crafts projects
- Outings and special events
- Financial assistance is available through the Illinois Department on Aging
Loyola Gottlieb Adult Day Center
701 W. North Ave.Melrose Park, IL 60160