The Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology at Loyola University Medical will be accepting applications only through Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). To ensure that your application is considered for an interview, please have your complete application submitted through ERAS by November 15, 2020.
A complete ERAS application including personal statement, research experience, publications, medical school transcripts, and any honors or distinctions obtained during medical school or elsewhere.
- Three to four letters of recommendation.
- Take and pass Step 1 of the USMLE.
- Take and pass the Clinical Skills portion of Step 2 before the match.
- Graduates of medical schools outside of the United States must have one year of clinical experience in the United States. Observerships and research are not considered clinical experience. Clerkships at American hospitals are clinical experience.
- Graduates of medical schools outside of the United States should be ECFMG certified before applying. Please keep in mind that we accept J-1 visas, and we cannot sponsor H1B visas.
The LUMC Obstetrics & Gynecology Residency Program will be conducting applicant interviews virtually on the following dates:
- November 18, 2020
- December 2, 2020
- December 9, 2020
- December 16, 2020
- January 6, 2021
The Ob/Gyn residents host an informal gathering the evening before the interview date for those invited applicants who are able to attend. For the 2021 match, this gathering will be hosted virtually.
The details about the interview day will be forthcoming. We will do our best to give applicants a sense of who we are as a program, keeping in mind the needs of our applicants during this new virtual interview process.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please e-mail Paris Rodgers at firstname.lastname@example.org.