COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update: Learn More About Loyola Medicine Care During COVID-19.
Loyola Medicine’s Immediate Care offers prompt medical attention for adults and children on a walk-in basis—no appointment necessary.
The cost of an immediate care visit is similar to the cost of a doctor visit, and wait times to see Loyola’s board certified physicians are much shorter than emergency room wait times. Loyola’s board certified physicians will follow up with you and your doctor after treatment.
We offer comprehensive care for patients with non-life-threatening medical conditions, including:
- Animal/insect bites
- Broken bones (fractures)
- Cold and flu symptoms
- COVID-19 tests (based on physician evaluation)
- Flu tests (based on physician evaluation)
- Foreign objects in eye, ear or nose
- Minor asthma attacks
- Minor bruises/sprains
- Minor burns (including sunburns)
- Minor lacerations
- Mono (mononucleosis)
- Pink eye
- Rash/skin irritation
- Respiratory infection
- Sexually transmitted diseases/infections
- Sinus infection/sinus problems
- Sore throat
- Tetanus boosters
- Urinary tract infections
- Blood sugar test
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Pregnancy test
- Strep test
- Urine tests
- X-ray (plain film X-rays only)
The Loyola Center for Health at River Forest is located at the corner of North and Ashland avenues.