COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update: Learn More About Loyola Medicine Care During COVID-19.
Loyola Medicine Oakbrook Terrace
Immediate care services are available to walk-in patients who need to see a doctor right away, but who do not need to visit an emergency room. Immediate care, which is available 8 am – 8 pm Monday to Friday and 8 am – 3 pm Saturdays, Sundays and holidays in building 1S260, offers the following services:
- Blood sugar test
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Flu shots and tetanus boosters
- Pregnancy test
- Strep tests
- Urine test
- X-ray (plain film X-rays only)
Loyola Medicine Oakbrook Terrace brings academic-level primary care, comprehensive world-class specialty care and high-level imaging services to one convenient, west suburban location. The center features:
- Advanced imaging services
- Cosmetic services and plastic surgery
- Medical specialists in more than a dozen specialties, including neurology and cardiology
- Orthopaedic services, including podiatry and sports medicine
- Otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat specialists) and audiology services
- Outpatient Surgery Center
- Pediatric specialists in many subspecialties
- Primary care for adults and children*
- Rehabilitative services
- Women’s services specialties, including obstetrics, gynecology and maternal/fetal medicine
*Please note: Primary care physicians are located in both buildings, 1S224 and 1S260. Be sure to confirm the building number and office location of your physician.
Loyola Medicine Oakbrook Terrace is on the west side of Summit Avenue between Roosevelt and Butterfield Roads. The clinic offices are in two buildings: 1S224 and 1S260.