Loyola and Gottlieb have teamed together to bring you the best healthcare possible. As part of that process, you may want to contact us online. The best way to do that is to fill out the form below and send us a message. If you think you may have a medical emergency, use the telephone to call your doctor or 911 immediately.
We're happy to answer questions about the programs and services of Loyola University Health System. We encourage you to review some Frequently Asked Questions before submitting your comments; you may find the information you seek. If you would like to request a copy of your medical records, please visit our Medical Records page.
Important phone numbers:
- Central Appointment Scheduling: (888) LUHS-888 or (888) 584-7888
- General LUMC Information: (708) 216-9000
- In Hospital Patient Information: (708) 216-3793
- TDD/TTY line for those who are deaf or hard of hearing: (708) 216-4030
- Physician Referral: (708) 327-DOCS or (708) 327-3627
- Patient Relations: (708) 216-5140
- Medical Records: (708) 216-8460 or Fax (708) 216-5615
Our mailing address is:
Loyola University Health System
2160 S. First Ave.
Maywood, IL 60153
If your question or comment hasn't been addressed by the links above, fill out the fields below, then click the "Submit Comments" button.
If you would like us to respond to your questions or comments, a correct e-mail address is necessary for a reply. When you submit your comments, you will receive a confirmation notice by return e-mail. If you do not receive confirmation, you did not enter your e-mail address correctly, and we will be unable to contact you with a response. If you do not want a response, feel free to simply send your comments or suggestions.