COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update: Learn More About Loyola Medicine Care During COVID-19.
Aesthetic Services at Loyola Medicine
Loyola Medicine is experienced in the most advanced aesthetic treatments of the face and body. At the Loyola Center for Aesthetics, we combine the exceptional medical expertise of a leading academic medical center with the convenience and comfort of a private office setting.
Whatever your thoughts about enhancing your appearance, you can count on our physicians, nurses, medical aesthetician and staff to listen carefully and provide options that are right for you.
We invite you to call us directly at 630-953-6679 and speak to one of our team members.
As a leading academic medical center, Loyola brings exceptional expertise to patient care. Many of our specialists have advanced certifications and are faculty at Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine.
They work together closely to provide treatment that is based on the latest advancements, a wealth of experience and all the advantages of academic medicine.
Our health care providers are here to improve the lives of patients of all ages by caring for you in body, mind and spirit.
Aesthetic Services Offered at Loyola Medicine
A number of services and procedures are offered at the Loyola Center for Aesthetics including the following:
Facial and Body Rejuvenation
We offer the complete array of the latest, most effective procedures to bring out your beauty from head to toe:
- Take years off your face through surgery and minimally invasive procedures that tighten, lift and restore a more youthful profile.
- Contour your body through liposuction, breast augmentation or reduction, tummy tucks and other procedures to help you reshape “problem areas.”
- Renew your skin through wrinkle-reducing fillers and botulinum toxin A, or laser treatment to reduce scars, remove hair and correct imperfections.
Let our team help tailor an individual treatment plan and skin care regimen for you.
Aesthetic Cosmetic Services
Under the direct supervision of one of Loyola’s board-certified plastic surgeons, Loyola’s medical aesthetician provides an added level of beauty and rejuvenation.
The full range of services include:
- Complementary Personalized Skin Assessment
- Skin Care Product Review and Recommendation
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation
- Laser Hair Removal
- Scar Management
- Clinical Skin Treatments
- Customized Chemical Peels
- Fruit Enzyme Peels
- Smoothing Body Peels
Meet our Team
Meet Your Team of Aesthetics Experts
Loyola’s multidisciplinary team of aesthetics experts works with you to meet your goals and develop a customized treatment plan that is right for you. Your team members include:
- Surgeons: Darl Vandevender, MD, Sonya Agnew, MD, Joseph Ogrodnik, MD, Eleanor Bucholz, MD: Our aesthetic surgeons are all board certified or board eligible by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons. As faculty at Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine, we have all the advantages of academic medicine at our disposal. Our surgeons work together closely to provide treatment that is based on the latest advancements using a wealth of experience.
- Medical Aesthetician: Aimee Masi (Cosmetic coordinator): As a licensed specialist in skin care, laser services and cosmetics, Aimee works alongside the plastic surgeons to round out your aesthetic experience
- Advanced Practice Nurse Staff: Lauren Martin, APN, and Karina Dahlerus, APN: Our APNs work alongside our surgeons for patient care, coordinating your treatments and overall experience. Our APNs are specially trained in medical tattooing and injectables.
- Nursing Staff: Abigail Young, RN, Lauren Bryk, RN, and Mariola Serafin, RN: Abigail, Lauren and Mariola provide clinical support and any additional education. The registered nurse will also assist through the entire pre-op and post-op experience to help you achieve your aesthetic goals.
- Patient Care Technician: Tracy Ortega, PCT: Tracy provides hands-on care, assisting you with dressings, garments and getting you settled into our exam rooms.
- Service Representative: Michelle Millay: Michelle will welcome you to our Aesthetic Center. She will assist with scheduling your appointments and coordinate your visit to make it an enjoyable experience.
Take That First Step
The first step toward that “new you” is learning more about Loyola Center for Aesthetics.
We would be delighted to answer any questions or make an appointment for a consultation. We invite you to call us directly at 630-953-6679.
For an appointment or more information about the Loyola Center for Aesthetics, call 888-584-7888.