Therapeutic Services to Feel Better During Cancer Treatment
The Coleman Foundation Image Renewal Center at Loyola Medicine is a facility where you can look and feel your best in a comfortable and relaxed setting with the help of our compassionate, professional team.
Our location at the Cardinal Bernardin Cancer Center provides a wide range of therapeutic services for those undergoing cancer treatment. As part of Loyola’s cancer survivorship program, the center is designed to help you care for your health, mind and body in a peaceful environment.
Services provided include:
- Complementary medicine, including acupuncture
- Educational classes
- Hair care and hair alternatives
- Lymphedema care and products
- Massage therapy
- Nail care, including manicures and pedicures
- Nutritional consultation and exercise plans
- Pre- and post-mastectomy, lumpectomy and breast prosthesis fitting
- Skin care assessment and treatment, including facials
- Support groups
Coleman Foundation Image Renewal Center Locations
Stop by our two centers Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. to consult with our team and receive cancer support.
Cardinal Bernardin Cancer Center
2160 S. First Avenue
Maywood, Illinois 60153