Thank you for visiting our website and for your interest in the Loyola Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition Fellowship Program. Please note the following application requirements:
- Applications will be accepted via ERAS only.
- Official medical school transcripts. If originals are not in English, please provide a certified English translation.
- A Dean's letter from your medical school.
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with your professional qualifications, including one from your internal medicine residency program director.
- A curriculum vitae
- A personal statement
- A valid ECFMG certificate (if you graduated from a medical school outside of the US or Canada).
- Applicants must possess a valid permanent Visa or U.S. citizenship. No H1B Visas will be accepted.
- All Fellowship candidates must possess a valid permanent Illinois medical license when they start the program.
- Applicants must have three years of accredited postgraduate education in internal medicine and must be eligible for or have passed the ABIM examination.
Please note that each ERAS application is reviewed individually. Only completed files will be considered.
If you have any specific questions about the Loyola Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition Fellowship itself, which are not addressed elsewhere on our website, you are encouraged to contact our Program Coordinator, Steph Smetana, at firstname.lastname@example.org.