To apply for the Hematology/Oncology Fellowship Program, you need to submit the following through ERAS:
- Official medical school transcripts. If originals are not in English, please provide a certified English translation.
- A Dean's letter (medical school)
- An official record of board scores (NBME, FLEX, USMLE, LMCC, VQE, or FMGEMS)
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with your professional qualifications, including one from your internal medicine residency program director.
- A curriculum vitae
- A personal statement
- A valid ECFMG certificate (if you graduated from a medical school outside of the U.S. or Canada)
- Applicants must possess a valid permanent Visa or U.S. citizenship. No H1B Visas will be accepted.
- All Fellowship candidates must possess a valid Illinois medical license when they start the program.
Only completed files will be considered. Link to Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS)