To apply for the Infectious Disease Fellowship Program, you need to submit the following through ERAS:
- Official medical school transcripts. If originals are not in English, please provide a certified English translation.
- A Dean's letter (medical school)
- An official record of board scores (USMLE, COMLEX)
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with your professional qualifications, including one from your internal medicine residency program director.
- A curriculum vitae
- A personal statement
- A valid ECFMG certificate (if you graduated from a medical school outside of the U.S. or Canada)
- Applicants must possess a valid permanent Visa or U.S. citizenship. No H1B Visas will be accepted.
- All Fellowship candidates must possess a valid permanent Illinois medical license when they start the program.
Applicants must have three years of accredited postgraduate education in internal medicine and must be eligible for or have passed the ABIM examination.
Only completed files will be considered. Link to Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS)