COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update: Learn More About Loyola Medicine Care During COVID-19.
The Cardinal Bernardin Cancer Center brings together all aspects of cancer care to one site. Beautifully designed for the comfort and convenience of our patients, the center also promotes optimal collaboration between healthcare providers.
Loyola Medicine is nationally recognized for its expert team of specially trained cancer doctors who come from a wide variety of clinical specialties. These multidisciplinary specialists provide the expertise, translational research experience and compassionate care needed to diagnose and treat cancer. They work together, taking a collaborative approach to cancer care.
Named in honor of the late Archbishop of Chicago Joseph Cardinal Bernardin, the center contains clinic areas, a day hospital and an Image Renewal Center, as well as extensive research laboratories, offices and educational space.
The Cardinal Bernardin Cancer Center is on the east side of the Loyola University Medical Center campus, facing First Avenue and south of the main hospital.
World Class Specialists
- Using the Enhanced Recovery after Surgery Technique for Colorectal Cancer Surgery
- Cardinal Bernardin Cancer Center Overview
- UroNav Fusion Biopsy Prostate Cancer Procedure at Loyola Medicine
- Breast cancer patient overcomes diagnosis with help of Loyola Medicine cancer team
- Grayson’s Story: Triumph over kidney cancer