COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update: Learn More About Loyola Medicine Care During COVID-19.
Gottlieb Memorial Hospital is an acute care hospital with 247 licensed beds and a Level II Trauma Center. The Gottlieb campus, part of Loyola Medicine, is also home to:
- Gottlieb Adult Day Center
- Gottlieb Center for Fitness
- Gottlieb Professional Office Building
- Gottlieb Rehabilitation Services
- Loyola Cancer Care & Research at the Marjorie G. Weinberg Cancer Center at Melrose Park
- Loyola Center for Health at Gottlieb
- Loyola Center for Metabolic Surgery & Bariatric Care at Melrose Park
Learn more at gottliebhospital.org.
Gottlieb Memorial Hospital is on North Avenue between Fifth and Ninth Avenues, about three miles north of Loyola University Medical Center.